PRIVACY, COOKIES & DISCLAIMER
This privacy statement explains what information we receive from you, how it is used and how it is protected by Cabin Crew Europe (CCE). This privacy statement and the procedures outlined herein comply with EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”) and the relevant national legislation of the EU Member States implementing the GDPR (together the “Regulations”). For the purposes of this privacy statement “CCE” refers to Cabin Crew Europe Ltd (Recruitment, Training and Human Resources), Crewlink, Workforce International Contractors ltd, Nobox Outsourcing Solutions, Dalmac and associated companies, third party contractors and client airlines. CCE is considered a data controller under the Regulations.
CCE collects and uses certain personal data that we have received either directly from you or indirectly e.g. via authorities or social security agencies. Typically, the personal data that CCE processes about you is your name, address, contact details, email address, telephone number, tax information, banking information, nationality, passport or identity card, date of birth, psychometric tests, family status, health information, flying licenses and records, photographs and information for any security checking and ID procedures. Some of this data is regarded as special categories of personal data within the regulation (e.g., health information).
Processing and purpose of use
CCE uses the personal data collected to provide requested recruitment, training and employment services. CCE therefore collects, uses, administers, records, transfers and stores (“Processes”) personal data in order to efficiently perform the agreed services. Among other things, CCE processes personal data:
- To provide recruitment, training, employment and/or related intermediary services to or for you and to facilitate the recruitment process;
- To allow you to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to receive information about Training Courses or related information.
- To determine whether candidates meet the relevant skills and requirements to fulfil available roles;
- To send you relevant updates and keep you informed where you have requested this;
- To perform, manage and/or maintain your employment or assignment relationship where applicable;
- For accounting and payment processing;
- To manage communication and transactions;
- To answer queries or complaints;
- To carry out analysis and research.
CCE also processes data to comply with applicable laws, e.g. export regulations, and generally for any other purpose that is necessary or related to the relationship between you and CCE.
These are collectively identified as “Purposes”.
This is considered necessary to protect the legitimate interests of CCE in accordance with the applicable legislation and to give proper consideration to your interests.
CCE processes your personal data only in accordance with the Regulations as applicable. CCE reserves the right to update and amend this privacy statement from time to time to the extent necessary in relation to our legitimate business interests such as amendments to the Regulations or updates to the services provided by CCE.
Disclosure of personal data
CCE may disclose your personal data to relevant members of the CCE group (e.g. Training, Human Resources, Crewlink, Workforce International Contractors ltd, Nobox Outsourcing Solutions, Dalmac and associated companies), prospective employers or airline clients and relevant third parties who perform related functions on CCE’s behalf. Any such disclosure will be only to the extent required for the Purposes and in accordance with the Regulations. CCE may disclose personal data in order to comply with legal requirements (e.g. in relation to legal claims, audits, investigations or consultations with competent authorities and social security agencies), to respond to demands or to protect the interests of individuals. Disclosures shall be made in accordance with the Regulations.
CCE may disclose your personal data to associated companies (e.g. affiliates), business and joint venture partners, as well as subcontractors at home and abroad. We will only disclose your personal data once it has been ensured that there is an adequate level of data protection and/or when we have signed a personal data processing agreement in accordance with the Regulations.
International data transfers
CCE operates in multiple jurisdictions some which are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Countries located outside the EEA may have data protection laws which do not provide the same level of protection for personal data as within the EEA. CCE transfers personal data outside the EEA only to the extent required for legitimate business purposes. CCE utilizes standard means under the Regulations to legitimize data transfers outside the EEA.
Protection of personal data
CCE regards your personal data as an asset that must be protected. We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is stored securely, is only accessible by authorized persons, is only transferred in accordance with this Privacy Statement and after the implementation of appropriate technical, security and organizational measures in compliance with the Regulations. Nonetheless there are third parties that may unlawfully try to access systems or intercept transmissions or communications containing personal data. CCE continuously uses its reasonable efforts in line with industry standards to protect personal data of customers but cannot absolutely guarantee that such unlawful actions will not occur. CCE has in place a data breach response plan.
Rights of data subjects
As a data subject whose personal data is processed by CCE for the Purposes mentioned above, in applicable circumstances you have the right to access your personal data, request a copy of it and request to update or correct your personal data held by CCE. To the extent that the processing of personal data by CCE occurs on the basis of your consent you have the right to withdraw such consent. Such withdrawal will however not restrict CCE in continuing to process personal data if the justification therefore does not rely on your consent and is still necessary for any of the mentioned Purposes. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Dalmac, to request that CCE restrict the processing of your personal data or request that CCE erase your personal data, all on the grounds mentioned in the Regulations. CCE will respond to all such requests in accordance with the Regulations.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is not in compliance with Regulations, or if CCE does not respond to your requests in timely and/or appropriate manner, or if they are not answered at all.
CCE will only store your personal data for the duration necessary and in a manner permitted by the Regulations or other applicable laws.
Contact details and further information
If you have any questions in connection with this notification or the processing of personal data by CCE in general or if you have questions or requests for information, you can contact CCE as follows:
Telephone: + 353 (0)1 912 1969
Address: 19 Grange Parade, Baldoyle, Dublin 13, Ireland
The Regulations may require that CCE ask for your specific consent if certain elements of the personal data that CCE processes qualify as special categories, namely medical data and criminal records. That consent needs to be given freely by way of an explicit, affirmative action and after you have been properly informed. In this respect, CCE provides this privacy statement to its candidates.
If you submit your personal data to CCE (irrespective of the manner or form), you agree to the terms of this privacy statement and to its processing in accordance with the Regulations.
Like most websites, we use some cookies. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser. They’re used for many things, such as remembering whether you’ve visited the site before, so that you remain logged in – or to help us work out how many visitors we get on the site over a given period of time. These cookies contain information about the use of your computer but they don’t include personal information about you.
What Cookies do we use?
- Session Cookies As you travel around our site, there are times when we need to remember technical information about you as you go from page to page. We use this technical information in many ways to enhance your user experience. This cookie contains no personally identifiable information and only stays in place until you end your session (usually when you leave our site.)
- We use web analytics services to recognise your browser or device and, for example, to identify whether you have visited specific services we offer previously. This information is anonymous and only used for statistical purposes. It allows us to track information, such as how many individual users we have and how often they visit our website
- Persistent or Login Session Cookie When you log into a restricted area, we may set a cookie on your PC, to remember your login details. This can be used for your convenience so that on subsequent visits, you aren’t required to provide the entire login information again. This cookie will remain on your computer indefinitely, even after you leave our site.
By accessing cabincreweurope.com you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“terms”), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access cabincreweurope.com.
- The information contained in this web site is intended for general information purposes only. Cabin Crew Europe has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Cabin Crew Europe apologises.
- Cabin Crew Europe makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this web site, including any hypertext links to any web site or other items used either directly or indirectly from this web site. Cabin Crew Europe accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this web site and any decisions based on information contained in Cabin Crew Europe’s web sites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this web site are Copyright Cabin Crew Europe. You shall not use this web site for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this web site or with the enjoyment of this web site by other visitors.
- Cabin Crew Europe reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this web site and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Cabin Crew Europe against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Cabin Crew Europe as a result of your misuse of this web site or your breach of these terms.
19 Grange Parade, Baldoyle
Dublin 13, Ireland
+353 (0)1 912 1969
© 2018 Cabin Crew Europe Limited. Registered in Ireland No. 609811. All rights reserved.